Friday 28 March 2014

Scan update


So yesterday we went for our 25 week scan.

Baby Logan is doing really well. Weighing in at 800 gr and right on track for the number of weeks.  We got a really nice shot of his face from the front.  He is feet down at the moment, resting with his bum on my lower region and his one foot wedged in behind my right hip.  Explains the pain and discomfort I have been feeling the last week.  It’s horrible and at times really hard to even walk.

Hayley has been going with the last 2 scans.  She is in so much awe and I love how our doctor spends time in showing her the scan in detail.  Last night she came and hugged my belly, saying that she just wants to hug her brother.  So special, I am so in love with my two kiddies.

We also booked our bed as well as our 4D scan!  I am supper excited.  Our next scan and 4D scan will both be at 29.5 weeks.

We will then also be going for the hospital tour as Hayley was born in a Life Hospital and we will be going to a Netcare this time around, so not sure what to expect.

Today in 90 days is my planned c-section date if all goes according to plan. 77 Days before I finish wok and then it is my exams before actually starting maternity leave.  Time is flying, yet going slow.  I am trying really hard to not rush this pregnancy, but I am getting really excited to hold this tiny little body and to see the face on Hayley’s face when she first meets her little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment