Thursday 27 March 2014

Interview with my 3 year old :-)


So I ‘stole’ this idea from another blog that I love to follow (Thanks Jess) and thought I would love to do this questionnaire with both my daughter and my son every year after their birthday.  It’s a nice thing to keep for when they are all grown up.

So here is the first ever questionnaire done with the 3 year old Hayley.

2014 Yearly Interview with Hayley de Jager – 3 years old

What is your favourite colour? Pink

What is your favourite toy? Cups

What is your favourite game to play? Playing with the ipad

What is your favourite fruit? Apples

What’s your favourite tv program? Lollos

What’s your favourite thing to eat for lunch? Bread and biscuits

What is your favourite outfit? Dresses

What makes you happy? My brother

What is your favourite snack? Lollipops

What’s your favourite animal? “Sokkies” (her pet cat)

Where is your favourite place to go? To the ‘parkie’

What’s your favourite song? Wielie Wielie Walie and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

What is your favourite book? The book with the cats and dogs (I am lost)

Who is your best friend? Zayley (friend at school)

What do you like to do with mommy? Paint

What do you like to do with pappa? Play

Favourite thing to do outside? “Boing” (Jump on her trampoline)

Favourite drink? Juice

Where is your favourite holiday place? The sea 

What do you like for breakfast? Sweets

What do you want to be when you grow up? She reckons she is big already

What did you do on your birthday? She played hide and seek

 

No comments:

Post a Comment