Monday 17 February 2014

Princess and cupcakes


It feels like a post about my darling little princess is so overdue. 

This weekend I decided it’s time for me and her to do some baking.  I bought the Barbie cupcake mix and decided that it is the perfect subject for my next blog post, so I got my phone and started taking photos.  We had so much fun and the cupcakes were divine.  Hayley really enjoyed herself and kept on saying to me ‘Mamma, ek love hierdie’ (Mommy, I love this).  It was so adorable and the look on that little face was priceless.  Sunday she woke up and asked me if we can bake more cupcakes for daddy, as it is his happy birthday (which is only in August).  So I took out my new cupcake maker and made another batch of cupcakes (unfortunately I did not take any photos this time around – silly mommy).
 


 
I had such a nice weekend with my little girl.  Took her shopping for a nice treat and she was an absolute angel, walked in front of me, helped me load things in the basket, unpacked the basket at the till and smiled and greeted everyone.  I got so many compliments of my little princess in her white dress.  I love this little girl so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment