Tuesday 18 February 2014

Officialy halfway with pregnancy # 2


I can’t believe that 20 weeks has passed already! Halfway there, as much as I want to not rush this pregnancy as it will most likely be the last, I also can’t wait to hold this little person close to my heart!

1. How far along are you now? 20 Weeks

2. When is your due date? 8 July 2014

3. What has been your preggy high this week? Baby movement getting more and more and have had a few times where I can also feel him moving on the outside.

4. What has been your preggy low this week? Nothing, feeling really good at the moment

5. What is your current over-riding emotion? Excitement and anticipation

6. What is on your list of things to do in the next month re prep for baby? Want to start looking for linen and plan on things I can start buying, like medicine, wipes and bum creams. Already started buying one pack of nappies a month. Really looking forward to the baby expo.

7. When is your next appointment? 24 February 2014

8. What is your current craving? Swiss Roll and custard

9. How are you feeling physically? Still awesome, some days the heat just really gets to me

10. How are you feeling emotionally? Really excited, sometimes anxious for having a second child, but I know it will all work out in the end

11. How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage? Really great, he does so much in and around the house to try and help me feel better and comfortable. I am so grateful that he is in my life. He is really super excited at the moment.

12. Do you know the sex of your baby yet? Yes, a boy, Logan

13. Will you be trying for Natural or Caesar? Caesar although VBAC has been playing on my mind at times, but I feel a bit nervous to mention it to my doctor. Any motivation out there?

14. Which hospital will you be having your baby at? Krugersdorp Netcare

15. How are you feeling about the pregnancy at this point? Loving it! Love feeling movements, it’s such a special time and I am trying to treasure every moment of it.

16. What is your tummy measurement? Don’t know

17. How much does your baby weigh at the moment? (Or at last scan). 360 gr and 16.5 cm according to my weekly email update and is the size of a banana :-)

18. How much weight have you gained to date? 4 - 5 kg

19. What is your nursery room theme? Painting the room blue, thinking of the air balloon theme and having red and blue in the room

20. What is the best preggy advice you have been given? Listen to your body and rest when possible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment