Friday 10 May 2013

Hello :-) I am back :-)


Wow!  I’ve been missing in action for such a long time.  Hopefully things will change soon.

 

Since my last post my beautiful girl turned 2, I started an awesome new job and my wonderful parents moved to Rheebok.

For now I will only post an update on my little girl.

 

She is growing up so fast.  Potty training is going really well, she is mostly just sleeping in a nappy, further she is mostly in her little panties and hardly has any oopsies.  I’m such a proud mother.

She is doing great at school.  She knows quite a few children songs with movements and spontaneously sings when asked.  She counts from 1 – 10 in both English and Afrikaans and can also count objects.  She recently started saying ‘sirkel’ and is also drawing circles all over the house.  She speaks really well and has finally stopped referring to herself in the third person.  Lately she also started to play by herself and will keep herself entertained either in her room or in the living area for long periods at a time.

 

We still struggle with sleep.  We have really good nights and really bad nights.  We’ve now had 4 really bad nights in a row and I’m so tired, but I’ve come to accept my fate around sleep and just hoping and praying that the sleep issues will be resolved by the time she turns 3.

That’s all for now and by next week I would do a separate post to update on Hayley’s 2nd birthday party as well as share some photos.

 

Chat again really soon

 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment