Friday 17 May 2013

A sweet 2nd birthday


On 3 March 2013 my beautiful little princess turned 2 years old.  (I put my head down in shame for only blogging about this now)

 

What a bittersweet day.

 

We had a party at home, but without going as way out as with her first birthday.  We invited family and close friends.  Had a few snack platters for the adults, drinks, party packs for the kids and I made a birthday cake.

 

We bought Hayley a trampoline.  It was adorable seeing the excitement on her face when she saw her gift.  I think it was a good investment and something that she will be enjoying for years to come.

 

She was spoiled rotten by family and friends and received clothes and lots of new toys to play with.  The day was spend just having fun and I was honoured in having my gran joining in the festivities.

 

I look back at photos of my pregnancy, Hayley’s birth and those first few weeks and I cant believe my little girl has grown so much. 

 

Happy belated birthday mommy’s little angel!

 

Thanks for being such a blessing and I pray that we will still have years and years of birthday parties to celebrate together.

 

Love you to the moon and back!

 

(More photos of the day to follow)

Mommy's birthday girl

1 comment:

  1. A trampoline is an awesome prezzie! Great way to burn off all their extra energy! xx

    ReplyDelete