Thursday 21 February 2013

A new bedroom for my princess

I've been considering re-doing Hayley's room for a while now.  I was so tired of the Hello Kitty theme and feeling restricted.  I wanted to do something girly where I can sometimes change the curtains, add scatter cushions  change the wall art, carpet in her room etc.

So this morning I decided to go and just see what I can find and I'm so happy with the outcome of her room.

She's been sleeping on her big bed, but we took the base of, and we've been accident free for a while now, so I also decided to move her room and but the base of the bed back.  So wish me luck that she does not fall of tonight.

What do you guys think?


Before
After

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah, dit lyk pragtig, love dit! Hayley was seker ook MAL daaroor gewees! Pragtige beddegoed. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete