Monday 7 April 2014

Just a bit of a rambling post... :-)


I just feel like rambling a bit today.  This is such an exciting week for me due to the following:
©       Tomorrow I hit the 27 week mark, last week before hitting the 3rd trimester

©       My parents are coming to visit, been almost 4 months since I’ve last seen them and I am really looking forward to it.

©       My 4 week work week’s start this week as I took a day’s leave on Friday to spent time with my folks

©       It’s my babyshower this weekend

©       Hayley has been sleeping really well lately (touching wood)

©       I can’t wait to see Hayley’s little face light up when she sees my folks walk through the door
Other than working full time, studying part time, being a mommy, traveling far to work, being tired and achy due to pregnancy, things are really going well this side!
Happy Monday and have a lovely week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment