Tuesday 14 January 2014

Pregnancy Update - 15 Weeks


1.    How far along are you now?  15 Weeks

2.    When is your due date? 8 July 2014

3.    What has been your preggy high this week?  Feeling less tired and morning sickness seems to have disappeared J

4.    What has been your preggy low this week? Still have a lot of food aversions, although not nausea anymore, most food just don’t look nice, if that makes any sense at all

5.    What is your current over-riding emotion? Excitement to find out the gender

6.    What is on your list of things to do in the next month re prep for baby?  I so badly want to go shopping, but refuse to buy gender neutral colours, so everything is on hold till we can find out the gender

7.    When is your next appointment?  28 January 2014

8.    What is your current craving? Nothing specific at the moment – every day is different

9.    How are you feeling physically? Feeling so much better than a week ago

10. How are you feeling emotionally? Really excited, sometimes anxious for having a second child, but I know it will all work out in the end

11. How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage?  Really great, he does so much in and around the house to try and help me feel better and comfortable.  I am so grateful that he is in my life

12. Do you know the sex of your baby yet?  No, hoping I will know at our next scan

13. Will you be trying for Natural or Caesar? Caesar

14. Which hospital will you be having your baby at? Krugersdorp Netcare

15. How are you feeling about the pregnancy at this point? Loving it!  It is such a special thing to go through.  I have days where I worry, but mostly I can’t wait.  As much as I want time to fly I also want time to take a bit longer so that I can take in everything of this pregnancy as it will be my last.

16. What is your tummy measurement? Don’t know

17. How much does your baby weigh at the moment? (Or at last scan). 70 gr and 9.1 cm according to my weekly email update

18. How much weight have you gained to date? 2.5 kg

19. What is your nursery room theme? Will depend on gender, but definitely doing either pink or blue

20. What is the best preggy advice you have been given? Listen to your body

No comments:

Post a Comment