Wednesday 17 July 2013

A typical Weighless day


One thing I have to say about Weighless is that you eat a lot!  They divide the total weight that you need to lose by 10, thus giving you 10 mini goals.  For each goal you get a Step.  I am currently on Step 1 and each step has its own specific eating plan or menu.

 

I’ve never had a day where I feel hungry since starting Weighless, and I think that helps to keep cravings away for chocolates and sweets.

 

A typical day looks something like this:

 

Breakfast (before 8 am):

 

30 g Rye Bread

Fish Paste

175 ml yoghurt

 

Morning Snack (10 am):

 

200 g Apples

250 ml Skim Milk

 

Lunch (between 12 and 1):

 

100 g Pasta

120 g Tuna

100 g Tomato

100 g Onion

Gherkins

 

Afternoon Snack (around 2 pm):

 

120 g Orange

 

Late Afternoon Snack (between 4 – 6 pm):

 

30 g Whole wheat Bread

50 g Pilchards

 

Supper (before 8 pm):

 

50 g Pasta

90 g Mince

100 g Tomato

100 g Onion

40 g Tomato Paste

 

Sometimes I can actually not believe that I’m going to lose weight eating like this.

 

Supper excited to reach my first mini goal so that I can see what Step 2 has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment