Monday 7 January 2013

I'm back in the world of bloggers

So after my last blog in May 2012 I've decided that part of my resolutions for 2013 should be to blog more often.

I don't know why I have stopped blogging?  Maybe because life has become to hectic, stressful and a whirlwind of memories.  That is exactly why I don't want to stop blogging.

I blog to get rid of my stress, to brag about the good things and most of all to remember these times when I look back on past posts.  To remember when I struggled, when I've loved even harder and to remember the times my daughter was a new born, when I was learning and getting to know her and finding myself as a mom of a little one.

I want to one day give my child this as a gift, a honest open platform of what she means to me.  How much I love her and what I want to do for her.

So my promise to myself, my child, blog post followers and to the new year is to blog often.

I'm glad to be back and look forward to the journey

Love

C

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Welkom op Blogger! Jy gaan hierdie platform love, dis regtig great.
    Ek sien uit om jou blog te lees! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete