Friday 15 August 2014

6 Weeks already

So last week Thursday our little boy was 6 weeks old.

We both had our 6 week checkups and the dreaded 6 week injection.

Logan is doing really well.  The dr was happy with his development, he weighed 4.2 kg and is 54 cm in length.  He cried throughout the visit as we had to wake him up.  Luckily he did not really cry with the injections.  Just gave one moan and was all happy and sleepy again.  Our boy is so good, I have honestly not had one difficult day with him since he was born.  He sleeps very well day and night, feeds well, although the last few days it feels like my supply is not what it should be.  He is content when awake and mostly cry or moan when I have to wake him for a feed.  We are really blessed with this little dude in our life.  He is also becoming more alert, looking around alot, loves his sister, and always gives her the biggest smiles.  He has also started making the cutest baby sounds.  I am so in love with this little person and I am amazed how much my heart can love my 2 kids.

My checkup also went well.  My doctor was happy and I have healed well.  I felt a bit sad leaving his offices, knowing that this is our last baby and this was our last pregnancy, BUT I feel complete and I am happy with the decision to only have 2 kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment