Wednesday 4 June 2014

Preggy update


This pregnancy just went to fast.  I cant believe that I have only a week and 2 days left of work, one more doctor visit, exams for a week en then I get to meet my boy.  Tomorrow in 3 weeks.

1. How far along are you now? 35 Weeks

2. When is your due date? 8 July 2014

3. What has been your preggy high this week? Feeling baby move and realising how close the time has come for me to hold and cuddle him

4. What has been your preggy low this week? Sore and so swollen. Wish I was on leave already as work has become a real struggle


5. What is your current over-riding emotion? A bit freaked out that time is moving so fast but at the same time I am ready to meet Logan now.


6. What is on your list of things to do in the next month re prep for baby? Get my last toiletries for my hospital bags and finalising my UIF forms before going on leave.

7. When is your next appointment? 17 June 2014 – will also be the last one

8. What is your current craving? Nothing specific, trying to eat healthy

9. How are you feeling physically? Huge, sore and very uncomfortable.  My feet, legs, hands and face is swollen

10. How are you feeling emotionally? Good, ready for the next few weeks

11. How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage? Really great, think things are really starting to sink in for both of us.

12. Do you know the sex of your baby yet? Yes, a boy, Logan

13. Will you be trying for Natural or Caesar? Caesar

14. Which hospital will you be having your baby at? Krugersdorp Netcare

15. How are you feeling about the pregnancy at this point? To be honest, I am a bit over being pregnant for now.  Would love to just be more comfortable and be able to do simple things without being so out of breath


16. What is your tummy measurement? Don’t know

17. How much does your baby weigh at the moment? (Or at last scan). 2.6 kg at our scan yesterday


18. How much weight have you gained to date? Way to much


19. What is your nursery room theme? Airbaloons! Blue, red and green

20. What is the best preggy advice you have been given? Listen to your body and rest when possible

No comments:

Post a Comment