Monday 30 December 2013

I'm Pregnant :-)


On Friday, 8 November 2013 I got a positive result on a home pregnancy test.

I was so shocked!  Even though I’ve been experiencing tender breasts and tiredness for a week or so I still could not believe the 2 lines when they appeared and had to get hubby to make sure!

We are over the moon and Hayley is so excited.  She recons I have a brother and a sister in my stomach.  I don’t think she really understand what is happening, but she does get excited and always respond with a brother and sister in mommy’s stomach and when asked and when you ask her what is in anyone else’s stomach she will tell you ‘food’.

So far this pregnancy has been totally different from my first.  I am more tired, experiencing food aversions and nausea and I am very moody.  My poor little family.

We had our first scan on 3 December 2013.  I expected to be between 7 – 8 weeks and it turned out that I was exactly 9 weeks then, our due date being 8 July 2013, which means I will be 13 weeks tomorrow and officially in the 2nd trimester.  I am really hoping that the nausea, tiredness, moodiness and food aversions will then start to ease off.  Our first scan went really well.  Baby D2 looks healthy and doctor is happy with everything. 

Our next scan is tomorrow and I can’t wait to see our baby again.

My very positive pregnancy tests:


Our baby D2 at exactly 9 weeks
:

No comments:

Post a Comment